My goal is to make you more successful! I take pride in my ability to help my customers build and grow successful businesses in vertical industries. I do this by aiming at three major critical success factors: reach, velocity and profitability.
My international mindset, academic foundation and experience enable me to help companies to be more globally competitive and realize much of their overseas potential. I can help any organization to align international business strategy with company goals, learn how to work better with other cultures, expand the company internationally and troubleshoot existing international operations and partnerships.
I consider myself as a highly creative and driven individual able to develop MarCom material (traditional, online, guerilla); branding (creation, preservation, expansion, revision), promotions (online and print); creating and implementing corporate sponsorships, public relations, event management, team management, supervising and collaborating with advertising agencies, budgeting and, of course, revenue generation.
As a industry expert, social media is my forte. I specialize in working with individuals, organizations and businesses to build a reputation “socially.” Using Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest, YouTube and other social platforms, I work with my clients to establish a social media plan, define measurable goals and then work to drive sales and referrals with effective social media marketing strategies and engagement.
- Digital Marketing Business Plan
- Search Engine Marketing Plan
- Social Media Marketing Plan
- Content Creation and Management Plan
- Website Usability, Review and Analysis
- Search Engine Optimization
- Video Search Marketing
- PPC Search Management
- YouTube Search Management
- Local Search Marketing
- Link Building Campaign Management
- SEM Campaign Management
DIGITAL MEDIA PLACEMENT
- Online Media Planning and Buying
- Social Network Campaign
- Affiliate Marketing
- Publisher Ad Management Service
- Viral Marketing
- Email Marketing
Marketing for Sustainability – Corporate Social Responsibility
Diana Esparza can assist you to better understand, plan for, and capitalize on sustainability communication with your stakeholders!
- Green Design
- Green Positioning
- Green Practices
- Green Logistics
- Marketing Waste
- Green Promotion
- Green Alliance
- Social Media Audit & Strategy Plan Development
- Campaign & Community Management
- Consulting, Training, Seminars & Workshops
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media Optimization
- Social Media Monitoring
- Facebook Marketing Services
- LinkedIn Marketing Services
- Business Blog Marketing
- Online Reputation Management
- Online PR
Sneak Peek of My Projects
As you move through these work samples, you will see that I have been quite fortunate to travel down several roads through my career – this has provided me an understanding of nationwide and international markets.
Domingil Ltd, Digital & Social Media Consulting Services
Inbound marketing delivers 35% increase in qualified leads
Domingil Property Management Solutions www.domingil.com offers a comprehensive range of property refurbishment and building maintenance services. Domingil is a one-stop shop that brings a full range of services together under one roof. The company has been an industry leader for over 20 years.
The business was having difficulty finding and qualifying leads that led to closed business. The owner and master craftsmen were spending too much time following up leads from unreliable sources, leading to a loss of time and mounting frustration.
Searching for a marketing partner who could get things back on track, President Luis Dominguez turned to Diana Esparza to assist him in offsetting this issues.
Diana created a digital inbound marketing strategy to support their sales process, qualify more and better leads, gain more web exposure and close more business.
Components of this project:
- Redesigned and SEO-optimized market website
- Implement social media strategy, programming and scheduling
- Implemented inbound marketing campaigns to targeted markets including content, email marketing, lead nurturing
- Developed and managed robust PPC program
- Content Marketing: blogs, website content, newsletter, publicity and outreach
- Integrated customer relationship management tools, database management tools, and analytics
- 110% increase in site visits this year | 2015 Houzz Award Winner in Design |
- 35% Increase in qualified leads
In addition to difficulties finding and qualifying high quality leads that are so critical for closing business, this mid-sized family owned company was missing opportunities to leverage the business via social channels, and lacked brand visibility in the home category.
- Outdated website did not position the business as a green building service provider
- Pipeline of qualified leads was poor and costly; web traffic was anemic
- Creating a brand identity for niche B2B and B2C markets
- Working with a constrained budget
Diana’s main objective was to help the owner with lead generation through inbound marketing strategies. She began with a recommendation to update the site and install inbound marketing tools to generate leads.
Here’s what that looked like:
- Website Optimization – The complete redesign of the website allowed Domingil to showcase their handcrafted products and educate the consumer with relevant content. She helped Domingil get a 50% increase in web traffic through design and search engine optimization.
- Content Marketing – Diana created a content strategy to promote thought leadership and gain a foothold in the industry. To ignite content on the social web, Diana strategically leveraged social media channels, generating increased website traffic and consumer reach.
- Social Media Development – Diana’s social media program drove web traffic to the site while keeping in mind the buyer journey, resulting in higher quality conversions. Focus on niche sites like Houzz (Best of Houzz 2015 Award in Design) brought their brand to the right audiences.
- Targeted Marketing Campaigns – Diana defined the consumer and commercial groups that Domingil wanted to engage and designed an inbound strategy to build awareness and reach.
- Salesforce Integration
Sneak Peek of the Project
After partnering with Diana Esparza on an inbound marketing program, a upgraded website, and installed lead generation processes, Domingil was back on track, with increases in traffic, quality leads and best of all, closed business. Following success with the basic program, the assignment expanded to include content development, lead-nurturing programs, pay-per-click, newsletters, and social media.
I’ve worked with a variety of marketing firms through the years and Diana Esparza’s work is outstanding. She’s a combination of strategist, marketing consultant, designer, web developer, get-it-all-done-no-matter-what-it-takes partner all in one. In just the past several months, she has done everything from create our brand identity, to develop a new website, video, brochure, business cards, ad, trade show booth, and more. One day she is brainstorming content strategies, and the next working on a fully custom photo shoot. We are thrilled with what she has produced for us. And on top of all of this, she’s super easy to work with, and just really down-to-earth, good girl. In a word, she’s exceptional.
Luis Dominguez, President & Owner of Domingil Property Management Solutions
BMI – Building & Maintenance Industries, Marketing Business Developer
Diana worked with the management team to hone the “One Step to Go Green Mission,” embodying the company’s well-established and ongoing goal of providing sustainable services. With this message of corporate social responsibility as the blueprint, Diana built a comprehensive Marketing Strategy that included a new website design, social media strategy, brochure, informative articles, tip sheets, brochures, emails, blog posts and more. For more information, please visit www.bmi-ind.com
FormVerse Inc., Marketing Business Developer
After conducting a complete overhaul of the website to better convey a sense of the state-of-the-art solutions that FormVerse offers, Diana created a series of highly targeted and informative whitepapers, sell-sheets, emails, demo manuals, positioning statements, press releases and more. These efforts helped FormVerse to establish a solid and growing customer base across their target industries.
For more information, please visit www.formverse.com
SageTea Group, Sales & Business Development Account Executive, LATAM Region
At SageTea, Diana conducted marketing functions including development of marketing collateral in both traditional and on-line formats. Created messaging documents through video and social media to drive demo requirements in English and Spanish.
For more information, please visit www.sageteagroup.com
Red Melog, Digital Strategy and Marketing, Director (Volunteer Work). Current
Ixion Technologies, Digital & Social Media Consulting Services. Past
Terra Art, Digital & Social Media Consulting Services Past
ABC Driving School, Digital & Social Media Consulting Services Past
For Careers/Business Opportunities
I am seeking a new, stable, long-term career position with a visionary company which looks at my credentials and sees the full scope of what I will bring to the table for their business. My skills are fully transferable to any industry. I am available for relocation as required.
At this time, I am also available for consulting on a long or short term, project or hourly basis.
If you need digital or social media help, with no fluff, no jargon, bags of experience and damn fine results, get in touch.
For more about Diana’s qualifications – view Diana Esparza’s profile on LinkedIn