Tech-savvy data expert who can seamlessly transition into the business world
Responsible for expert delivery in the areas of: Business Intelligence (definition of key performance measures, selection and implementation of various BI tools) and Data Analytics (data architecture, governance and strategy definition and implementation of integration tools).
Develop Salesforce & Tableau tools, reports, dashboards and accounting processes to track sales operation activities and all pre-post implementation of SaaS adoption activities.
- Gather business requirements to identify opportunities to automate business processes and assist with defining program improvement specifications;
- Document, communicate and integrate the features of new and/or redesigned business processes through the use of activity and workflow diagrams and process narrative descriptions;
- Create individual Salesforce and Tableau for 21+ consultants in order to track their $1M+ quota
Serve as point of contact for items related to SFDC and Tableau
- Test enhancements that affect 50+ users in the organization in Salesforce sandbox
- Support key users on Salesforce and Tableau related topics including preparing training materials
- Provide live demo and PowerPoint decks of training material to managers as needed
- Build Excel templates with vlookup/sumifs/pivot table to measure quarterly attainment
- Build Customer Risk Health Check Model using correlation analysis, impact matrices, moment of truth (MOT) and predictive analysis.
- Define algorithms to analyze data for assessing possibility of entering into a contract
- Design PowerPoint presentations regarding metrics for stakeholder meetings
- Streamline processes using Excel formulas
- Collaborate with teammates on ad-hoc requests using Salesforce and Tableau & SAP reports
- Oversee integration of Salesforce, Tableau and Allegiance with SharePoint License Management site
- Lead Allegiance implementation and continuously improves the system to understand and map client requirements in order to blueprint a VoC (CX, VoE, Partner, Research, etc.) program that meets unique business needs: Achieved end-to-end, real-time visibility that helps the field close the loop on issues and turn at-risk customers into promoters within 24 hours.
- Perform Key Driver Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Customer Effort/Easiness analysis (CES) among others to facilitate a strong customer experience that impacts business growth.
- Data cleansing of large volume sets for analysis
Now you know me! It is time that we personally know – book an interview here
I look forward to talking to you 🙂