Relationship-Builder Displacing Competition in Global Accounts
Diana is a top performing e-business professional with extensive experience and verifiable achievements in the full scope of business-to-business sales and marketing. With over fifteen (15) years of experience in vertical industries, Diana has the ability to deliver on her mission, which is directly related to the strength of her financial, operational, and business practices. She is passionate about helping organizations whose mission she believes in, and has spent the past fifteen years working with start-up and mature companies to strengthen their business foundation by putting in place best-practice sales and marketing systems, governance structures, and decision-making processes.
Diana’s international mindset, blend of software development and client services experience has enabled her to support companies to be more globally competitive and realize much of their overseas potential. These analytical and technology oriented customer success abilities has equipped Diana with the tools to sell ideas, concepts and programs to senior-level executives mainly in the SaaS industry. Diana can assist any organization to align international business strategy with company goals, learn how to work better with other cultures, expand the company internationally and troubleshoot existing international operations and partnerships.
Diana is a fun of employing CSATs metrics including Net Promoter Score (NPS), Key Driver Analysis, Sentiment Analysis, Customer Effort/Easiness analysis (CES) among others to facilitate a strong customer experience and ultimately impact the business growth – her goal is to be the voice of the “Customer” for both customers and organizations.
Diana is a collaborative leader, trainer, and team builder that produces top performing employees and teams.
- Strategic management
- Operations management
- Organizational Psychology
- Organizational development
- Root cause analysis
- Cause-and-effect analysis
- Business process reengineering
- Statistical Process Control
- Performance metrics
- Data management and/or data architecture
- Data manipulation
- Data Mining, Veka
- Data Warehousing
- Data modelling
- BI software programs: Oracle, Tableau, Allegiance, IBM Cognos or Microsoft Power BI.
- SQL programming
- Dashboard and report creation
- Data gathering
- Deliver Sustainable Revenue
- Budgeting & Expense Control
- Team Leadership
- Presentations & Public Speaking
- Strategic Long & Short Term Planning
- Dealing with High-Profile Clients
- Contract Review & Negotiation
- Internal & External Communications
- Customer-Facing Experience
- Account Management
- CRM, Salesforce, Vtiger, Microsoft Dynamics
- Marketing Automation
- Project Management
- Customer Experience
- Net Promoter Score, Driver Analysis, Sentiment Analysis
- Develop & Implement Integrated Marketing Plans
- Supervise Creative Agencies
- Create, Direct & Manage Online Initiatives
- Event Planning & Promotions
- Corporate Sponsorships
- Consumer Promotions
- Media Planning & Advertising
- Analysis & Calculation of Marketing ROI
- Affiliate Relations
For Careers Opportunities
I am seeking a new, stable, long-term career position with a visionary company which looks at my credentials and sees the full scope of what I will bring to the table for their business. My skills are fully transferable to any industry. I am available for relocation as required.
At this time, I am also available for consulting on a long or short term, project or hourly basis.
For more about Diana’s qualifications